Installment Management Service
Enable installment plans for your cardholders.
available for use by
Regional AvailabilityView Details
- N. America
Provide more flexible payment options to your cardholders
The Installment Management Service allows you to provide installment offers to all participating merchants at point-of-sale, online or in-store, giving your cardholders access to a new payment method.
Key Features for Issuers
Visa's existing, expansive, reliable network
- Available to existing credit cardholders as applicable in your market
- Proven reliability, scalability, and financial stability
- No additional credit approval = frictionless checkout experience
Consumer Risk and Regulatory
- Help your cardholders take control of their spending by giving them a secure BNPL option
- Support responsible budgeting and spending
Competition and Customer Acquisition
- Meet your customers' expectations for an effortless installment payment option, avoiding disintermediation
- Helps drive payment volume by expanding cardholder payment flexibility with Visa Installments
- Provide the flexibility your cardholders expect by enabling installments on their existing cards
Cardholder Enrollment API
This API allows you to enroll or remove cardholders from installments offers.
Plan Acceptance API
This API allows you to retrieve the list of confirmed or cancelled installment transactions for a given time period. You can filter based on date/time or Plan Acceptance ID.
Plan Acceptance by Cardholder API
This API allows you to retrieve the list of confirmed or cancelled installment transactions for a given time period on an individual card (PAN) basis.
Plan Cancellation API
This API allows you to cancel a previously active installment plan.
Irregular Installment Payments API
This API allows you to submit irregular payments to a payment schedule, altering the payment schedule of a plan acceptance.