Deliver safe, simple and speedy online shopping checkout.
available for use by
Regional AvailabilityView Details
- N. America
Simplify the online shopping experience
Visa Checkout provides a single sign-in service to pay for online shopping purchases. After a simple setup, Visa Checkout users can skip entering their payment and shipping information for their orders. Whether at home or on the go, Visa Checkout works across multiple devices so online shopping stays easy. Visa Checkout enables shoppers to choose their preferred payment method across multiple retailers with a click of a button.
Visa Checkout does not accept direct merchant connections. You will need to work with a partner to integrate Visa Checkout into your solution. You can find Partners to integrate with Visa Checkout here
Please note, partners handle integrations and will be able to help you with any technical questions you have.
Single sign-in service for payments
Integration and access on multiple devices
Keeps payment information secure
Visa Checkout enables consumers to choose their preferred payment method across multiple retailers with a click of a button or a tap in an app. You can make it easy for your consumers by becoming a Visa Checkout merchant.
Become a Partner
A Visa Checkout Partner provides Visa Checkout services on behalf of merchants. You manage the Visa Checkout relationship and offer services to match your expertise.
Why Use It?
Visa Checkout uses multiple layers of security, including fraud monitoring systems and encrypted tokens using SHA256 hash algorithms, to help keep payment information safe.
Visa Checkout accepts most major credit or debit cards so customers can checkout easily and securely using the payment method they use today on your site.
Join a growing community of commerce developers and get the support you need.
How Does It Work?
Online shopping with Visa Checkout takes only five simple steps.
- On your shopping cart or payment page, your customer selects Visa Checkout as their payment method. Visa securely serves up the Visa Checkout Payment Widget and loads it over your web page.
- Your customer is then prompted to sign in to their Visa Checkout account or create a new Visa Checkout account before proceeding.
- Your customer reviews their payment information within the Visa Checkout Payment Widget, makes any changes they want to their payment instrument or shipping information, and clicks the Continue or Pay button to send their information to you.
- Control of the order is returned to your website and your customer submits their order.
- You confirm the final purchase details to Visa Checkout when you display the Thank You or Order Confirmation page in your check out flow.
Get Payment Data API
Update Payment Information API
Profile Management APIs
These APIs enable you to create and manage either your own profile or the profile of a client.
Key Management APIs
These APIs enable to you to create and manage either your own API keys or the API keys of a client.
User Management APIs
These APIs are supported for you to manage users of the Integration and Business Centers.