Visa Checkout provides a single sign-in service to pay for online shopping purchases. After a simple setup, Visa Checkout users can skip inputting their payment and shipping information for their orders. Whether at home or on the go, Visa Checkout works across multiple devices so online shopping stays easy. Visa Checkout enables shoppers to choose their preferred payment method across multiple retailers with a click of a button.
Online shopping with Visa Checkout takes only five simple steps.
1. On your shopping cart or payment page, your customer selects Visa Checkout as their payment method. Visa securely serves up the Visa Checkout Payment Widget and loads it over your web page.
2. Your customer is then prompted to sign in to their Visa Checkout account or create a new Visa Checkout account before proceeding.
3. Your customer reviews their payment information within the Visa Checkout Payment Widget, makes any changes they want to their payment instrument or shipping information, and clicks the Continue or Pay button to send their information to you.
4. Control of the order is returned to your website and your customer submits their order.
5. You confirm the final purchase details to Visa Checkout when you display the Thank You or Order Confirmation page in your check out flow.
Visa Checkout uses multiple layers of security, including fraud monitoring systems and encrypted tokens using SHA256 hash algorithms, to help keep payment information safe.
Visa Checkout accepts most major credit or debit cards so customers can checkout easily and securely using the payment method they use today on your site.
Join a growing community of commerce developers and get the support you need.
Offer Visa Checkout as a payment method in native iOS and Android applications.