Learn more on integration options for the V.me Consumer Enrollment API.
Request access to the program and to offer a simplified V.me enrollment process to your customers.
Who Can Use It
To use the V.me Consumer Enrollment API, you must be a Visa principal member that issues Visa branded credit or debit cards, or have specific approval from Visa. Final deployment is also subject to approval by Visa. To determine your eligibility, contact your Visa representative or email us at email@example.com
The V.me Consumer Enrollment API is a way to simplify enrollment in V.me that maintains the existing relationship between a consumer and their financial institution. At the same time, it creates opportunities for clients to add value to their consumer's shopping experience. It can help you:
- Reduce friction for consumers who want to use V.me checkout services and enroll issuer cards within V.me.
- Drive consumer adoption and transactional growth for participating partners and issuers
- Enable co-branding opportunities for clients within the V.me consumer experience, including reinforce branding throughout enrollment, registration and purchase.
- Provide a platform for future enhancements for consumers, such as transactional alerts based in payment preferences.
How It Works
The consumer enrollment flow for V.me provides a seamless handoff from a client site to V.me, where the consumer confirms their payment information and subsequently creates a V.me account.
- A consumer clicks relevant call to action to sign up for V.me through a client website or mobile device.
- Cardholder data is securely transmitted to Visa, in real time through a secure API.
- Consumers are redirected to a user flow hosted by Visa to enroll or sign in to V.me by Visa.
- Consumers are asked to confirm the cards they want to add to V.me.
- Consumers are presented with a confirmation of cards added and given the opportunity to see the merchants accepting V.me or manage their account.