Start building your V.me checkout experience and test it in our sandbox environment.
V.me M-COMMERCE SDK
Quickly build and implement the V.me checkout solution into your mobile apps using fully native libraries for iOS and Android.
V.me PARTNER SUPPORT
Visa supports technology companies who work with merchants to enable eCommerce and mCommerce.
What Is It
V.me is a digital payment service designed to simplify the checkout experience using a secure, single sign-on across channels and devices using a customer's preferred payment method.
Who Can Use It
Developers can sign up for a free V.me Integration Center account and build a test implementation using our sandbox environment. Some of Visa's key requirements are:
- The integrated merchant website must be PCI-DSS compliant
- The merchant must have a Merchant Acquiring Account
- The merchant must be in good business standing
If you are a merchant that is not PCI-DSS compliant or do not have a Merchant Account, we recommend that you work with Authorize.Net as your payment service provider.
- Secure - V.me uses multiple layers of security, including fraud-monitoring systems and encrypted tokens using SHA256 hash algorithms to help keep payment information safe.
- Agnostic - V.me accepts any major credit or debit card so customers can check-out easily and securely using the payment method they use today on your site.
- Community - Join a growing community of commerce developers and get the support you need.
How It Works
V.me integrates with your website’s checkout experience. A standard integration follows these steps:
Once your customer has added items to the cart, they sign in on your merchant website and then provide a shipping address, a shipping option, and other information related to the purchase.
- On your payment page, the customer selects V.me by Visa as the payment method, which loads the V.me Payment Widget over your page served securely by V.me.
- The customer is then promoted to sign in or create an account with V.me by Visa.
- Your customer reviews the payment information within the V.me Payment Widget and clicks the continue button.
- Control of the transaction is returned to the merchant website.
- You confirm the purchase to V.me when you display the final page of your checkout flow.
For more information, or if you have specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.