TRY IT OUT
Create a test transaction and walk through our APIs in less than 5 minutes.
V.me Checkout M-Commerce SDK
Quickly build and implement the V.me Checkout solution into your mobile apps using fully native libraries for iOS and Android.
READY TO START INTEGRATING
Sign up for a Sandbox account and start building your V.me checkout experience.
Who Can Use It
V.me is a digital wallet service and checkout solution for selling physical or digital items in a website or app. All you need to create test integrations is a V.me developer account and a merchant account. To offer the V.me checkout experience live, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security - Offer your customers a secure, reliable checkout experience. We use multiple layers of security, including fraud-monitoring systems and encrypted tokens using V.me’s SHA256 hash algorithms to keep payment information safe.
- Tools - Test your setup in our sandbox, which mirrors our production environment, so what you see during testing is what you get in production.
- Community - Join a growing community of commerce developers and get the support you need.
How It Works
V.me integrates with your website’s checkout experience. A standard integration follows these steps:
- Once your customer has added items to the cart, they sign in on your merchant website and then provide a shipping address, a shipping option, and other information related to the purchase.
- On your payment page, the customer selects V.me by Visa as the payment method, which loads the V.me Payment Widget over your page served securely by V.me. The customer is then prompted to sign in or create an account with V.me by Visa.
- Your customer reviews the payment information within the V.me Payment Widget and clicks the continue button.
- Control of the transaction is returned to the merchant website upon clicking the continue button. You can call the V.me Confirm Purchase API or Authorize API, and if the transaction is successful, display a thank you page to your customer.
- You can use V.me APIs to capture payment upon shipment. If your customer purchased items with multiple shipments, refer to the Post Purchase use case Multiple Shipments for more details. You can also void an authorization or refund a capture if necessary.