December 4, 2023
If You are a Visa Member or not a Visa Member the following Visa Product Terms apply to You:
1. You are responsible for providing all notices and disclosures to, and collecting any consents from, cardholders that may be required under applicable Laws regarding VTC and alerts notifications before enrolling such cardholders as participants (“VTC Participants”) in VTC (“VTC Program”). The VTC Program is provided by Visa under a limited license to You for the benefit of the VTC Participant.
2. You are responsible for all data and record retention obligations in connection with its and its VTC Participants’ participation in the VTC Program.
3. For initial project implementation, You must complete certification testing that meets Visa’s testing requirements. After production launch, if You add additional features and functionality, certification testing is not required; however, You shall be responsible for any issues that may arise related to new features.
4. Without limitation of Your other obligations under the Agreement, You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Visa (including affiliates of Visa , their service providers and licensors) for any losses arising from fraud and/or infringement of privacy rights, including losses arising from a regulatory investigation related to concerns that data may be directed to improperly authenticated individuals and investigations by carriers related to improper use of mobile messaging networks and systems.
5. You should also clearly and conspicuously disclose to VTC Participants that certain costs and expenses associated with participating in the VTC Program will not be covered or provided by Visa, including fees/costs for:
6. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Agreement, Visa will begin billing You for fees applicable to VTC commencing on the earlier of (i) Production Live Date or (ii) eight (8) months following commencement of the Term.
7. In addition to the above terms, if You are not a Visa Member You may only access and use VTC on behalf and at the direction of Visa Members. Prior to accessing and making use of VTC on behalf of a given Member, You must provide Visa with a fully executed Issuer Agreement and Acknowledgement form for each Member (i) whom You act as a service provider for and (ii) whose Cardholder data will be submitted to Visa by You through VTC.